Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanksgiving Traditions

hell bunny pumpkin dress

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited to eat mashed potatoes, yams, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. I'm definitely of the mindset that while having turkey is a given, the real stars of Thanksgiving are actually the sides. This Hell Bunny dress kind of pays homage to those dishes, with its cranberries, pumpkins, apples, and squash, so it seemed like a fitting choice for this holiday.

pumpkin print dress
autumn dress hell bunny
hell bunny dress
fall print dress

To be honest, this silhouette isn't my go-to these days, but it's definitely a cute little dress. It's also pretty lightweight and comfortable, which is good for eating (but not so great for warmth during this time of year). I really like Hell Bunny's seasonal pieces a lot, but I wish the fabric quality was a bit more aligned with the price point. I think I probably will wear this dress tomorrow, maybe with a green cardigan over it to break up the pattern a bit. It also goes perfectly with my little pumpkin necklace!

thanksgiving dress
Outfit Details
Hell Bunny Pumpkin Dress: available here
Pumpkin necklace: Evelyn Mae Creations

pumpkin fall dress

What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving dishes? I love hearing what families eat on Thanksgiving. We have mostly the same spread every year, but I think my mom is adding butternut squash soup to the menu this year! We also have this strange family tradition of having green Jell-O. I'm not sure when it started, but it's been part of the holiday since I was born. Tell me the dish you can't live without (or the one that might be silly but is also a must-have) in the comments!

fall rochester ny
Have a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. This dress is so darn cute!! And I agree, a green cardigan would be perfect with this!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...