Friday, October 13, 2017

1 Tee, 3 Ways: Campbell/Crafts Style Challenge

radio social rochester ny emma rizzo photo
Photo credit: Emma Rizzo Photo
Happy Friday, friends! I'm over on the Campbell/Crafts blog today talking about how I styled their bowling t-shirt (a collaboration with Atomic Swag) three different ways. I had a lot of fun with this one and I'd love to tell you all about it! I'm even bringing you with me to a retro-radio-festooned bowling alley here called Radio Social (thanks to my friend Emma!) – what could be more perfect than that?

radio social rochester ny

I had a great time seeing how many ways I could style this top, and it made me feel invigorated to remix pieces in my wardrobe much more often. You can see all my outfits featuring this tee over at Campbell/Crafts! How do you like remixing your t-shirts?

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...