Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Pirate Treasure

trashy diva pirate treasure hollywood dress

Ashley and I had the best time on our New Orleans trip! It was a total whirlwind and we definitely didn't get to do everything we wanted to. But I'm really glad we got to spend some time in City Park at the New Orleans Botanical Gardens. We wore Trashy Diva almost exclusively during our time there, which meant I got to put some of my favorite frocks to good use. The Hollywood dress is one of my favorites, and I love that we actually got to twin in person!

pirate treasure trashy diva
trashy diva hollywood dress

Ashley shared her post with our pirate pieces yesterday, but I've been so exhausted (I had kind of a crappy week last week) that I didn't get a chance to put a coordinating post together until after hers went live. She captured some really great images -- she's a wonderful photographer as well as a wonderful model! -- and all of the ones of me in this post were taken by Ashley. As much as I like the solitude that blogging provides me, it's so nice to spend time with someone who understands it all so well. Long-distance friendships can be tough sometimes, but I'm so grateful to have met Ashley through blogging and for the connection we have.

trashy diva pirate treasure june blouse
trashy diva pirate treasure
My Outfit Details
Hollywood Dress in Pirate Treasure: Trashy Diva
Flats: Jessica Simson  ||  Hair flower: similar

trashy diva 1940's skirt
Ashley's Outfit Details
June Blouse and 40's Skirt in Pirate Treasure: Trashy Diva

new orleans botanical garden city park

Who else is stoked for the new Trashy Diva print release?? I think the styles in this collection are really fantastic. I can't wait to style my Mime Time piece and see everyone else in theirs!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...